Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mom I am Hungry...

Mom… I am hungry… My son shouted at me.. “Why you are not eating at time of lunch.” .. I replied back more angrily. Oh god.. I really wanted to have a time for me at least for 10 minutes but this boy will not and never allow me. Listen , you have to finish up your lunch dish first. It is strict order of daddy that you have to finish your lunch unless and until you will not get anything, He looked at me and than asked why the same vegetables .. same dal chawal and all that things mom … why not something else why not pani puri!!!.. I looked at his pity face .. Feel like laughing and crying both at the same time. Well do you know we have to think about our total vitamins and proteins intake.. blah .. blah . He was not listing to me and I was into mood and as per routine giving him lecture on what to eat and why to eat and that is how his immunity will build up and that will help to fight to the infections and will help to protect swine flu and what not..

From simple hungry ness to I reached to swine flu!!!!! God this swine flu is really making me sick.. My god my kids have to eat very healthy food to strengthen their immunity.. Now a days in my all discussion, in my all normal talking swine flu is coming… Yesterday when I went to vegetables market, I covered my face full with duppatta.. I looked at one old female who was sneezing with big scary eyes. With my normal Grocery things I have stored enough stock of sanitizer also. Like vegetables everyday I buy Tulsi leaves also to make kadha.. Everyday I open swine flu’s website. What is happening to me??

Mom I have finished up …He shouted again. Why can not he talk in normal tone?? Why they think that they can always shout to mother and mother will accept this as regular tone?? Oh I remembered my old days.. I used to work with the leading gujarati newspaper.. if I would have been still there I would have defiantly written article on how to prevent kids from swin flu.. dhat te ri ki.. again swine flu!!!!! But I can not afford to live in remembrance of past life.. it is going to be soon tea time.. I have to make juice for my son.. protein milk shake for my daughter.. I guess vegetable sandwiches for snacks and than I have to buy dettol hand wash.. these kids naa they are wasting it like anything.. I guess I will make cheese paratha for dinner.. You know protein intake should be more to build up your immunity and that will help to fight swine flu.

Oh god I have to make my daughter learn phonetic sound ig – words today.. big,,, mig… pig.. oh p i g - pig means swine..

3 comments:

  1. It is always good to keep dreming. Tathastu!!

    Cmami

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos my sister! your first attempt is worth reading and it does show how dynamics can change in life. great work! keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. rupa rupa rupa...wow!! you are great writer..
    college man besine notebook man chhella pane lakheli tari badhi comments yaad aavi gayi..
    lakhti rahe aam j..bas ame vanchta rahiye!!

    ReplyDelete